- About Us
2017 International Agriculture Exhibition, an agricultural festival combining business and exchanges
- The Leading Agricultural Exhibition in Korea with a 15-year history and heritage
- Ideal Place to Share Cutting-Edge Technologies across the entire field of agriculture
- Integrates various farming-related businesses, exhibitions and events
Global Seminars for international exchange of technologies
- Gwangju Jeonnam Research Center.
- Jeollanamdo Agricultural Research & Extension Services.
- Open Discussion on Agriculture
- Farmer's Competition
- Urban-Rural Experience Exchange
- Standing Performance Program, etc.
|Title||2017 International Agriculture Exhibition
Approved by the Korean Government
|Theme||Agriculture Changes the World.|
|Period||Oct. 26 (Thu) - Nov. 5 (Sun). 2017. 11 days
International Business Day / Oct. 26 (Thu) - 28 (Sat). 3 days
|Venue||Jeollanam-do Agricultural Research & Extention Services (Sanpo-myeon, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do, Korea)|
|Organized by||Jeollanam-do International Agriculture Exhibition|
|Scale||5 Themes with 11 Exhibition and Sales Halls / 20 Countries 380 Participants|
|Main Events||Agricultural Technology Exchange Festival [ Business, Exhibitions, Seminar, Activities and Events ]|
|Sponsor||Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. Rural Development Administration. NongHyup. Agricultural Organizations. etc.|